For one thing, we just might be the friendliest place you’ve ever banked. We take pride in ensuring fast, personal service. And we strive to offer the best rates we can on savings and loans.
You’ll never get a robot when you call on the phone. And we’re always here to talk in person about any financial questions or concerns. Our goal is simple: We want to provide personalized financial services that are easy, effective and help you keep control of your financial life.
Who can join
We have been serving employees and contract workers of Guard Publishing Company, along with their families, since 1954. In 2010, we changed from a single-sponsor credit union charter to what is called a “multiple common bond charter.” That means we can add other groups of individuals that have a common bond.
If you are part of any of these groups, you are eligible to join:
- Relative of any current member
- Employees of Guard Publishing Company
- Independent contractors of Guard Publishing Company
- Employees of the Law Office of Donald R. Slayton, Attorney at Law
- Employees of the Law Office of Alan G. Seligson, Attorney at Law
- Employees, agents and brokers of Westover 21 Realty Office
- Employees and contract employees of Eugene Daily News
- Members of the Confederated Tribe of Grand Ronde
- Employees and contract employees of Kaminski Construction, LLC
- Employees and contract employees of Deborah Lynn Leach-Green, Chiropracto
- Employees of Members Murphy Plywood
- Employees of Goodwill Industries
- Employees of Franz Bakery
- Employees of McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Employees of Oregon Electric
- Members of McKenzie Valley Federal Credit Union
If you qualify, simply come in and complete a membership application and make an initial deposit of at least $25.
Please call if you have any questions: 541-988-9059.