Could a Tax Loan help you with Uncle Sam?

Image result for TAX FORMSGetting a Refund, But Want it Now?

Come see us – We know what to do. A Tax Refund Loan will get your refund in your hands now, instead of weeks down the road.

A Tax Refund Loan can be funded for up to 50% of your refund with a maximum of $3500. For additional details, come speak to a loan officer.

Finished Your Taxes & Owe Uncle Sam?  

Come see us –  We know what to do. The RGFCU has a variety of loan options to help you pay your taxes. One of our loan officers can help you decide what type of loan and repayment plan works best for You. So, if Uncle Sam wants more from you than you can spare, give us a call.